We’re looking for a skilled Human Resources Manager to manage HR programs across the company - everything from recruiting and onboarding to performance management and compensation. The role will involve working with our employees to foster a positive environment and implement the company’s mission and goals effectively.
- Manage recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employee relationships, training, and compensation process; monitor and make improvements as required.
- Design and implement programs to improve morale and relationships
- Provide counseling for relationship management, including dispute resolution and team building
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- Provide expertise and advise employees in career planning, employee relationships, strategic development etc.
- 4+ years of experience working as HR manager or in a similar position preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is mandatory; a Master’s is a plus
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies designed to improve employee morale
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of local and federal laws and HR best practices
- Proven experience developing and implementing solutions to highly complex situations that call for ingenuity and creativity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal communications skills