Job Description - Territory Manager - (Cloud Sales)
Strategic account planning, development and organizational skills, and team leadership
Building and maintaining C-level relationships with customers and prospects
At least five years of experience as Delivery architect/Solution architect/Technical Consulting in the area of cloud, migration/Datacenter/Telecom/
Experience in Channel sales more added advantage
- Strategic thinker with execution excellence and a structured, planned approach
- Strong understanding of building customer relationship
- Prior experience in meeting sales quota and revenue generation
- Understanding of launching new campaigns, buyers' behavior, target audience
- Well-versed in a lead life cycle
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders - presales, marketing to close these deals
- Must work well in a team environment with multiple resources
Duties & Responsibilities :
Primarily responsible for researching and identifying business opportunities.
Self-driven individual with revenue-closing experience and pipeline building.
Target identification and classification for Public cloud AWS, Azure & Google Cloud Develop and acquire new customers.
Works across a medium territory to create a market for defined Cloud offerings and services, and to qualify and develop opportunities within those markets
Must know about cloud services like Custom Application Hosting, Backup, and DR as a Service /Desktop as a Service
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how cloud products meet client needs
- Business Development/Sales background that enables to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organization, including CXO levels of the business and IT.
- Strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. Prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business.
- Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports
- Possess the technical ability to explain Cloud Computing, Infrastructure solutions Desire
Salary: As per Industry